MY VIZITORz

HI

Monday, June 16, 2008

I M NOT GETTING SPONSORED POSTS

Hi Friends...

I don’t know exactly what’s going on ....

I got my blog approved on 3rd june but from that vary day I got only one sponsored post to write and that was “I signed up for Social Spark”. I am not understanding what’s happening. When my blog got approved by SSp then now what’s the problem in giving me the opportunities. I had already booked more than 15 slots for sponsored posts but all are in queue still.... Let’s hope for the best .....

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG.........
KEEP SMILING....

1 SMILES:

The Choco Loco said...

actually we have the same problem. after PPP and SSp approved my blog ... got just 2 opps from them and then no more. I too can't understand why ... maybe it's because of a zero page rank.

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here