MY VIZITORz

HI

Thursday, May 1, 2008

WAKE up B4 ITs TOO LATE

Hi Friends...
Do you know Human being is the only animal which has the tendency to go against nature. Take a cow – it will never eat anything which it knows not good for its health. A carnivore won’t eat plant. There is a fact that however hungry it is a tiger cannot eat grass. But take a HUMAN being– his entire body structure is unfit to eat meat still he relishes it. Likewise his lungs are tuned only for oxygen rich air but look at the way he smokes his health away. Even I also do smoking. Earlier I use to smoke 4 to 5 packets of cigarettes in a day. But now its very hard to leave smoking so I controlled myself and now I smoke 3 to 4 cigarettes a day. Soon i'll leave my this bad habit because now i am facing different problems related to health. Nowadays its became tough job for me to do hard or physical work. I am facing vising problem and my lungs are getting weaker n weaker.
In spite of heavy warning in the cigarette packets, we continues to puff and puff till the doctor comes and says no. By that time it may be too late. It is the nature of human being going against nature. Mankind has fought nature with his mind and has come a long way from those ancient caves to this modern age. But going against nature is one destructive behavior of human being which is leading to so many conflicts health-wise and climate-wise. Now a days the two main problems which human beings are facing :
1)POPULATION- The rapid increase of population forcing us towards one more WORLD WAR. This war would be for food and water.
2)POLLUTION- The different types of pollution like air,water,earth etc creating different types of diseases.
So, in the end I would like to state that we have to be one to defeat this POPULATION & POLLUTION monster before its too late.........
THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG.........
KEEP SMILING....

5 SMILES:

Asuka said...

Hello, thanks for dropping by, it is always a pleasure. I'm so tired my eyes are burning, I'll be back later to read some more.

Pinay Mommy said...

thanks very much for visiting my blog. sure, i would love to exchange links. add me to your blogroll and leave me a message.

my son was fascinated by your blog. especially boxing your smiley. hehehe

No Police State Girl said...

Hello KHUSHI, thank you for visiting my blog. Your blog is great to read. Peace on earth and goodwill to all mankind.

boundlesscreativeness said...

Hi NEERAJ,

Thanks a lot for your comments. I already provided links to your blog from my blog.

Keep in touch,

boundlesscreativeness

麻辣鴨血Maggie said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here