MY VIZITORz

HI

Friday, May 30, 2008

MY FRIEND VIKAS


Hi Friends...
Today is a last day of my friend VIKAS in our company and with us. I'll really miss him very much. I feel that he had became one of my best friends and to loose one of best friends is something very painful in our life. Friends are god gifted and only lucky persons gets such a nice friend like I have.
Although we will be in touch with each other but there is quite difference between being with each other for 10 hrs. 9 hrs shift and 1 hr in cab. Vikas is a very smart and kind hearted person. What to say n what not to say about him I don't know. But one thing I would like to say that "VIKAS" I'll miss you my friend........
Be in touch...
Kind wishes and best of luck for your future....
THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG.........
KEEP SMILING....

1 SMILES:

vikas said...

Thanks Neeraj, for that much of appreciation!
A nice person is always nice to everybody and u r a nice person.I can say with my full proud that U R My Friend!


Visit my blog-www.readexperience.blogspot.com
and other one
www.stockmarketadvisor.blogspot.com

Ha..Haa..Haaa....

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here