MY VIZITORz

HI

Sunday, April 13, 2008

SMILE

Hi friends..........
Today i want to tell you something about "SMILE".
A small word but filled with lots of HAPPINESS,JOY,FUN,FRIENDSHIP and LOVE.
The word "SMILE" is like a chewing gum filled with gel.
Sweet outside and fresh inside.
As a gel chewing gum has gum in its outer part and gel in its inner part.
Smile is also the same .
From outside we can see a small smile on a persons face but from inside HAPPINESS,JOY,FUN,FRIENDSHIP and LOVE.
I have a small quotation for all of my friends and to all my unknown friends also ::
""Always keep SMILING coz
a small SMILE can solve world's
Bigger and Biggest problem""
KEEP SMILING....

1 SMILES:

anup said...

Nice efforts!!!!!
Keep going........
Plz do visit on my blog & show your presence over there by leaving a comment on posts.If you want,You can also provide a link to my blog from your blog.

my blog:- http://anup-life.blogspot.com/
Thanx!

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here